Very unique concept, the art is really nice too!
- Mouse only!
How to Play?
- Your goal is to fish every kind of fishes in the sea.
- To fish, you just need to put a bait on your line.
- To do that, just click on a fish card on the left, and drag it and drop it anywhere.
- Dice are rolling! What fish will you get?
- You can see on your left a new fish card: that's the one you fished!
- You can repeat: drag the new fish on your line!
- Each fish on the line rolls its dice, the score determines what fish you get.
- The bigger the score, the bigger the fish.
- Getting the maximum value of a dice is a critical: all your dice reroll!
- You also get a rare fish! The more criticals in a single roll you get, the rarer the fish!
- You can sell your fishes anytime, just click on "Go to shop". It will sell all your fishes.
- Fishes you bring to the merchant are saved in your "Hall of Fishes". Try to fish'm'all!
- With your new coins, you can buy upgrades!
- The merchant have a different story for each kind of fish!
- Better image compression (should improve performances)
- Fix infinite bait bug (you cannot spam baits anymore)
- Add narrative hints to the Hall of Fish (you can collect the merchant lines!)
A game by Martin Cirice and Abe Shevington.
- Designing: Martin and Abe
- Development: Martin
- Visuals: Martin
- Writing and research: Abe
- Music: Abe
- Fonts: Google